Rt 22 over Burke Parkway Bridge Deck Repair
- Project: Rt 22 over Burke Parkway Bridge Deck Repair
- Owner: New Jersey Department of Transportation
- Engineer: French & Parrello Associates
- Contract Amount: $1,243,808.07
- Duration: 270 days
- Description: The bridge deck replacement of Rt 22 Eastbound will be constructed in 4 different traffic stages. The work, which will occur at night, consists of installing and maintaining traffic control through the duration of the project, demo and replacement of the existing bridge deck and the milling and overlay of the ingress and digress of the bridge. New curb, sidewalk and parapet will be installed to give the project a completed look.